( 1 Position )
Job Specification :
1. Bachelor degree in Management / Accounting / Finance / Economics or related field.
2. Experienced in public company or executive secretary more than 2-3 years.
3. Excellent in English
4. Skilled in communication and presentation
5. Acknowledge in Public Act, Securities Act, and regulations associated with the company; would be advantage.
- Manage board meeting, and other as ordered.
- In charge of investor relations, shareholders, and also support the organization progress in the future efficiency.
- Coordinate with relevant agencies both internal and externa. Gathering data and prepare reports or documents through the media to communicate with shareholders; annual report, website content and other documents involved.
- Coordinate with regulatory agency; Securities and Exchange Commission of Thailand (SEC), Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET).
- Build and preserve the connection; Stakeholders, Analysis through media or arrange events and meetings which interesting or essential topic to attract newer investor. Reserve the relationship with present share holders as well as the operation; Shareholders meeting, the investor welcoming event.
-Study and analyze changing of company’s stocks, also follow the report of properties analyst to present company’s board and inform the investor.
Employee Benefits :
Accidentally insurance, Social insurance, Provident fund, Annual banquet, Annual bonuses, Grants of congratulations/regret occasionally, personnel training and development seminar.